- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup corn or other neutral oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornichons, minced
- 1 teaspoon cornichon juice
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, minced
- Place egg yolk, salt, mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, and oil in blender cup and blend until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.
This recipe is from Cook’s Illustrated. It was okay, but nothing amazing.