- 2 1⁄4 cups Chex cereal (any plain variety you like, or a mixture)
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄8 cup (about 6 tablespoons) Biscoff Spread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- powdered sugar for coating (Mix it with some extra cinnamon for more cinnamony goodness.)
- Place cereal into a large bowl.
- Place chocolate chips, cinnamon, biscoff spread, and butter in small microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir well and microwave an additional 30 seconds at a time until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into cereal and gently mix to combine ingredients.
- Place powdered sugar (with extra cinnamon if desired) into large zip-top bag. Add cereal mixture and shake to coat. Spread on wax paper to cool then enjoy.
This recipe is from Willow Bird Baking. It calls for cinnamon chips, but I can’t find those locally and I needed to make the recipe NOW so I couldn’t wait for Amazon to deliver them to me. I love Biscoff cookies when I fly Delta and these were scrumptious. I believe I used a mixture of rice, corn, and wheat Chex.