- [stir-fried pork with string beans](http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/04/easy-stir-fried-pork-with-string-beans-recipe.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+seriouseats%2F(recipes+(Serious+Eats%3A+Recipes)), rice
- breakfast for dinner
- make coq au vin, creamy lamb and eggplant casserole
- coq au vin
- indonesian meat and potato fritters, indonesian coconut rice with zucchini (sans the chicken that the recipe calls for)
- leftover night
- roasted chicken thighs with creamed shallots and bacon, bacon, tomato, zucchini salad
- slow cooker hawaiian pizza, english muffins
And for lunches I’ll be making smoked salmon salad with cucumber.
This is another 8 meal plan because I was gone for most of the previous week, but I got home on Friday and am cooking tonight which is Saturday.
This week is the first week of the next stage of my life. Starting on Wednesday, I’m going to be a full time student for the first time in 18 years. I’m both scared and excited. Aaah! I think that Tuesdays and Thursdays will become leftover nights and I’ll also be making something for lunches as often as needed since I’ll be eating lunch and dinner at school most Tuesdays and Thursdays.