Dilled Bean Salad
- 3-4 cans beans of any variety, rinsed and well drained (I used garbanzo, black bean, and small red beans)
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (I used lemon balsamic)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mix together all ingredients in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least three hours before serving.
This recipe is from A Couple Cooks. I found it because I had some fresh dill to use up and it worked well. I did find the onion to be overpowering. I used a standard yellow onion and I think the recipe would have been much better with either red onion or green onion. Otherwise it was really tasty!