Spicy Baked Brown Rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown rice
- 2 3⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon southwest seasoning
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Heat oven to 350*F.
- Place rice in 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bring chicken broth, butter, seasoning, and salt to boil in covered saucepan. Pour boiling liquid over rice and stir to combine. Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 1 hour. Fluff rice with fork and sprinkle with red pepper flakes before serving.
This recipe is from The Slow Roasted Italian. Sadly, I don’t remember it.