- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 cup plain Greek yogurt (whole milk preferred)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4.25 ounces sardines in olive oil, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 6 ounces capers, drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl, stirring to break sardines into pieces. Season to taste and chill before serving.
This recipe is from Run Fast Eat Slow. I made it for my weekday lunches and haven’t actually tried it yet, but I’ll update the comments once I try it out.