- chicken fajitas
- easier chicken tikka masala leftover night
- sesame beef and broccoli stir-fry
- slow cooker roast beef with mushroom gravy w/ butternut squash and bacon risotto postponed
- leftover night
- tomato caprese chicken bruschetta thing w/ pasta
- company – chana pulao, butter chicken, saag paneer
Last week was a challenging week so I'm hoping that this week will be a bit better. I had planned on spending one night with my parents last week and ended up needing to stay for two instead.
We got a lot of vegetables from the farmers market on Saturday, and most of the meal plan is based around those acquisitions. Acorn squash, bell pepper, potatoes, zucchini, small tomatoes, large tomatoes, butternut squash, and broccoli. Yumminess.
Also, Lance's birthday is this week and he asked me to make a cake for him to take into work, so I'll be making a delicious tunnel of fudge cake and be jealous that his coworkers get it and I don't!
I still need to find a good recipe for saag paneer, which is why it's not linked as of this posting. The other recipes aren't linked because I'll be creating them from my brain.