- grilled stuffed flank steak with green onions, ginger, and teriyaki glaze w/ rice
- teriyaki glazed salmon/chicken with cucumber-green onion relish w/ rice
- lemon and dill chicken w/ balsamic zucchini
- grilled chicken with lemon and oregano w/ greek potatoes
- korean beef w/ rice
- cold pork roast w/ balsamic baked onions and potatoes Moved to next week due to an unexpected night in the emergency room
- dijon roasted rack of lamb w/ penne with roasted asparagus and balsamic butter postponed to next week
I sense a trend here. Rice and balsamic vinegar. I'm not sure how these trends happen, but they always do.
I picked up green onions, asparagus, cucumber, zucchini, oregano, parsley, dill, and garlic from the market this week. Most every meal uses at least one thing in it. Art picked out a pork roast and a rack of lamb to be used in meals this week.
I've been making a lot of rice recently because my foodstyle doesn't involve a lot of carbs and it's just so easy to put rice in the rice cooker for Art and Lance to have with their meals. I'm sure they'll be thrilled with this week's plan which includes pasta (!!) and potatoes. I can't actually remember the last time I made pasta!