- G&A out of town, L fends for himself
- eggs, bacon, cheese, salsa, tortillas
- pigs in blankets w/ small salads out
- coconut curry shrimp/chicken w/ rice
- brazilian chicken curry w/ rice
- G&A state fair, L fends for himself
- ribs w/ TBD
This isn’t the most exciting of meal plans, but it’s what I’ve got in me in the time I have. Two curries! I’ll probably split them up so they’re not two nights in a row, but I might not - we do all love curry!
I’m not entirely sure what I’ll be serving with the ribs on Saturday, but I’m sure they will be cooked on the Big Green Egg and that they’ll be delicious. The side will probably depend on what veg I get at the farmers market that morning.
There isn’t a lot of fresh veg in this meal plan because I was out of town over the weekend so couldn’t get to the market. Sad times. I’ll get extra to make up for it this coming weekend!