- meaty eggplant/zucchini parmesan (from Joy of Cooking)
- slow cooker corned beef w/ frizzled cabbage
- slow cooker red wine braised short ribs w/ roasted tomato, zucchini and smoked cheese casserole
- ground beef coconut curry w/ rice
- leftover night
- yogurt parmesan baked chicken w/ oregano roasted beets with garlic scapes
- baltimore pit beef w/ rolls, tiger sauce, sweet onions
This week involves a lot of beef. I think it’s because we just happen to have a heck of a lot of beef in the freezer at the moment and it’s all in front of the other meats we have in there. This week also involves a lot of veg. I have all the veg from this week to use up (eggplant, zucchini, cabbage, and tomato) plus veg from last week that still needs to get used up as well (beets and scapes). Lots of veggies. They’re my weakness.
Hopefully I’ll be able to cook all of these things with no trouble, I feel like some of the meals might be a little over-zealous on my part. But I’ll do my best! I need to remember to do meal #3 on Tuesday since that’s a slow morning for me.