- A&G out, L fends for himself – twice baked small potatoes
- halupki stirfry
- philly cheeseteak stuffed bell peppers
- pesto chicken w/ zucchini with tomatoes and red bell pepper
- carne asada w/ skillet mexican zucchini
- spicy cumin lamb skewers w/ citrus rice salad
- out with mom and dad
I’m excited about this week of food already and I haven’t even finished cooking the last meal from last week’s plan! I think I might just be really hungry right now.
This meal plan is based mainly around the produce we got at the farmers market - small bell peppers, zucchini, a large bell pepper, tomatoes, cabbage, and potatoes. It also involves a few cuts of meat from the freezer - ground stuff, flank steak, and a leg of lab. Hopefully it will all be delicious.
For meal 1, Art and I will be going over to a friend’s house for dinner and we’ll be taking along a potato side dish. I tried to pick one that would reheat well upon arrival! Hopefully I have succeeded.
On a side note, can you all believe that we're 2/3 of the way through July already?! Yikes. How did that happen.