- roast beef hash
- mexican stuffed bell peppers w/ yellow rice
- sausage, spinach, and spaghetti squash boats
- breakfast stuffed acorn squash
- rotisserie chicken quiche with potatoes, thyme, and zucchini (with slow cooker chicken)
- kofta balls with indian tomato sauce w/ rice
- mom’s chicken w/ tomato cobbler
Lots of really exciting looking recipes this week! When I saw the tomato cobbler recipe for meal #7 I knew, immediately, that it needed a space on the meal plan for this week. It looks amazing.
Meals this week are planned around the produce that I picked up at the market - spaghetti squash, acorn squash, potatoes, zucchini, and tomatoes. I didn't delve into the freezer for meat since Lance mentioned we hadn't had chicken in a while. Although I will be using sausage from the freezer for meal #4. Sadly I'm out of regular italian sausage, but it's too soon to order another half pig since we've still got a lot of other pork in the freezer!
Meals #1 and #2 are holdovers from last week since I didn't cook them as planned.