- smoked ribs w/ roasted acorn squash w/ bbq sauce
- greek chicken salad (feta on the side)
- meatballs w/ pasta w/ sauce w/ zucchini parmesan loaf
- grilled flank steak w/ charred pepper steak sauce w/ grilled eggplant with tahini sauce
- glazed pork tenderloin w/ zucchini and yellow squash gratin
- grilled burgers w/ crispy smashed potatoes
- fish/chicken taco cabbage bowl
Lots of new and exciting recipes this week. I can’t wait! I hope I’m up to the challenge of all of this cooking.
These recipes are planned around the slew of vegetables that I picked up at the farmers market this week - summer squashes, acorn squash, potatoes, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, and eggplant. Delicious! Art also picked the pork tenderloin and flank steak from our dwindling supply of meat in the freezer.
I’m hoping it will be a very tasty, if very adventuresome, week!