- grilled steaks w/ roasted red kuri squash
- chicken shwarma with tahini sauce w/ bell pepper, tomato, cucumber, and grilled bread salad
- coq au vin kebabs w/ roasted potato salad out due to kidney stone
- crispy curried chicken w/ indian-style zucchini
- leftover night
- stir fried beef with mushrooms and butter w/ rice w/ fried eggplant from this recipe
- slow cooker lazy ground beef curry w/ rice
This should be a tasty week! I'm hoping to use up all of the veggies that I got at the market this week as well as one of the winter squashes that has been hanging around the kitchen divider. Hopefully I'll also generate enough food to take care of our leftover needs.
This is a pretty chicken heavy week which is unusual these days both because we have so much cow in the freezer and because chicken hasn't been sitting too well in my stomach. I'm hopeful that the chicken recipes I have chosen will work out well. They certainly look super tasty!